FIT2234 BMI Calculator and PMT Functions
Worth: 25 pts, 10%
Due: Friday, October 7, 2011 at 11:59PM.
Lateness Penalty: Must be submitted on prison term (before Friday, October 7, 2011 at 11:59PM) and via the subsidization Tool only. Assignments sent by email or other methods provide not be marked.
1. Utilize the formula below to create a BMI calculator using Excel.
Figure 1 - BMI Formula
2. Create a PMT function to determine a payment with interest.
1. The BMI calculator will require you do add/subtract/multiply and divide. You should be quite familiar with these already but if you need a refresher, review the Excel notes on in the Course glut area within Blackboard.
2. Ive created a document on PMT Functions and posted a video made by Gary Schwartz.
1. Open the Excel template provided for this assignment:
a. rename Sheet 1 to Your Name BMI.
b. Rename Sheet 2 to Your Name PMT.
c. Change the tab colours for both worksheets.
d. stick in your First and Last Name in the Footer of both worksheets.
2. In the BMI sheet:
a. In A1, sire up your thickenings first and last name and merge carrels to fit.
b. In B15, reserve up your clients weight in pounds.
c. In B17 and C17, induct up your clients acme in foot and inches.
d. All of your formulas must in the cell B18 to calculate BMI.
i. Make sure to reference to the proper cells for selective information such as weights and heights.
ii. Look for an online BMI calculator to test your offsprings.
iii. Your result of the BMI should update automatically if you change the weights or heights.
iv. Set B18 to peril 2 decimal places.
3. In the PMT sheet:
a. In B1, make up your clients due amount.
b. In B3, make up your clients interest rate.
c. In B4, make up your clients payment term in years....If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper